The New Mexico Society of Association Executives, in partnership with the New Mexico Broadcasters Association, is hosting a Media Training for association and nonprofit professionals on Tuesday, November 16th from 9:00 am - 5:00pm.
During the one-day seminar participants will learn how to:
- Be a highly effective spokesperson for your association;
- Develop key messages for traditional and social media;
- Manage your encounters with members of the media;
- Work with the media to broadcast your message;
- Understand the rules of engagement; and
- Master effective delivery of your message
Attendees will participate in exercises, hear from media experts and practice your interview techniques on-camera. Lunch will be provided.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this one-day seminar may be applied for 8 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.